Session 2 – Author, Date, Structure, Genre - The Genesis Academy - Unlimited StreamingStreaming Video
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Dr Jonathan Sarfati
- Streaming Video
Can we really trust the book of Genesis? Dr Jonathan Sarfati addresses the composition of Genesis—who wrote it and when it was written. A fascinating study of the genre and structure of Genesis demonstrates its incredible unity. Plus, Jonathan shows how the rest of Scripture treats Genesis as real historical narrative—not poetry. This presentation also answers one of the most common objections raised against the truth of Genesis—“If God is Creator, then who created God?”
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
→ If you intend to watch the live stream online and wish to also have the subtitles visible then you don't need to do anything except to choose the language via the language button/icon.
→ If you will be downloading the video file and want the subtitles available then you will also need to download the subtitle language (SRT) files.
Download subtitle files (and then unzip):