Session 1 – Why Does Genesis Matter? - The Genesis Academy - 7-Day StreamingStreaming Video
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Scott Gillis
- Streaming Video
Beliefs and interpretations about the book of Genesis are not a side issue. What you believe about Genesis really does matter to the Gospel. Scott Gillis explains how the New Testament authors believed that the Old Testament, and particularly the creation account in Genesis, describes real historical events. Jesus and the apostles saw these events as foundational to all our Christian doctrines. But Scripture’s recorded history contrasts with the belief that evolution occurred millions of years ago. Yet this naturalistic origins story has never been witnessed. Thus, it falls outside of the boundaries of real, observable, and testable science.
This is the first session in The Genesis Academy set. The entire set can be purchased on DVD or as streaming video.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
Journal of Creation