Session 9 – The Pre-Flood World - The Genesis Academy - 7-Day StreamingStreaming Video
Dr Jonathan Sarfati discusses the events surrounding the murder of Abel by his brother Cain, and how many Christians mistakenly believe that these were the only two children of Adam and Eve alive at that time. The oft-asked question, “Who did Cain marry?”, is answered using biblical exposition. Jonathan also sets out the history of the descendants of Cain and his brother Seth, and whether the pre-Flood world was vastly different than today. The question of ‘’Who were the ‘sons of God’ in Genesis 6?” is also addressed, along with a discussion of the lineage of the Genesis patriarchs.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter