Origin of the Universe
The Light Travel Dilemma
- The Heavens Declare
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Kyle Justice
- 50 Minutes
This episode addresses the perceived problem of light travel of distant stars and how the universe can still be young. The experts introduce the idea of an expanding universe and the dynamics of the speed of light. They then delve into general relativity and present several creationist models for solving the light travel dilemma. Several experts also share how God could have used natural laws and supernatural processes during the creation week. Finally, there is a discussion on why the Biblical model is the only one that works with the evidence and makes science possible.
- Why believe in 6,000 years?
- The Starlight Travel Problem
- The Expanding Universe
- Is the Speed of Light Constant?
- Can We Travel Faster Than Light?
- Gravitational Time Dilatation
- General Relativity Gives Hints of Young Creation
- God Uses the Miraculous in Creation
- The A.S.C. Model
- Natural and Supernatural Creation Processes
- Christianity Makes Science Possible
- Why Does God Want Us to do Science?
- Dr. Danny Faulkner, Answers in Genesis
- Dr. Jason Lisle, Institute for Creation Research
- Dr. Russ Humpreys, Creation Research Society
- Dr. Don DeYoung, Grace College, CRS
- Spike Psarris
DVD BONUS FEATURES
- Behind the Scenes
- Outtake Reel
- Scientists Testimonies
- ASM DVD Previews/Trailers
- Interview with Kyle Justice
You might also like