Starlight, Time and the New PhysicsDVD
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Dr John Hartnett
- 41 Minutes
If the universe is only six thousand years old as understood from a straightforward reading of Genesis, and the universe is tens of billions of light-years in expanse, then how do we see light from distant galaxies? From firm physical theory, Dr Hartnett outlines a solution to this seemingly intractable problem that is often used to question the integrity of the Bible.
There are are 17 other DVDs which were recorded at the 2009 Australian Super Camp:
- A Brief, but True, History of Time
- Alien Abductions and UFOs—Exposed!
- Creation Evangelism in an Islam-Aware World
- How Evolution Hurts Science
- How Textbooks Mislead
- In the Middle of the Action
- Leaving Your Brains at the Church Door?
- Let the Earth Bring Forth
- Mitochondrial Eve and the 3 “Daughters of Noah”
- Models, Genes and Global Warming
- Mystery of Our Declining Genes, The
- Planetary Cataclysm
- Rapid Rocks
- Starlight, Time and the New Physics
- The Creation Bus: 17 Years of Bush-Bashing
- Tree Rings, Dating and Changing Climates
- Walking Through Shadows—A Testimony