Session 3 – The creation of the world - The Genesis Academy - Unlimited StreamingStreaming Video
Only a supernatural God could have preexisted the physical universe that He made, meaning He is timeless and not bound by the dimensions of time and space that He created. Attempts to insert millions of years into Genesis 1 are an unwitting concession to secular naturalism—since an ancient cosmos and earth are based upon the belief that it all arose without any supernatural intervention. Gary Bates shows that the structure and genre of Genesis 1 clearly indicate there is no room for millions of years, and that powerful scientific evidence actually points to a much younger age for the universe and the earth.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
→ If you intend to watch the live stream online and wish to also have the subtitles visible then you don't need to do anything except to choose the language via the language button/icon.
→ If you will be downloading the video file and want the subtitles available then you will also need to download the subtitle language (SRT) files.
Download subtitle files (and then unzip):